RK Consulting Services, Inc. is one of the premier consulting and valuation firms in the lodging industry. Our company is oriented to hospitality consulting and operations management, with a special focus in hotel preopening, training, development, operation costs reduction and increasing GOP and EBITDA. The team at RK Consulting Services is a group of the hospitality industry’s foremost specialists. We presents attractive solutions to Hotel Owners, Lenders, Operators, and Developers. We believe our consultants, combined with today’s technology, offer reliable expert revenue enhancements and effective cost-savings programs to improve any hotel asset.
As a leader in the industry, we are in business to elevate the standards of the hospitality industry. Our Hotel Consultants have a vast experience in managing international hotels and dealing with difficult hotel circumstances. The senior staff of RK Consulting Services, Inc. has over 80 years experience and have been through a variety of hotel performance cycles. We understand the necessary steps that need to be taken to stabilize a property and return it to success.
Our services include:
Our experienced Hospitality Specialists, with over combined 80 years of experience in both corporate settings and private ownership situations, will add value to your troubled hotel asset, hotel development project either existing or new build, and hotel receivership situation.
The RK Consulting Services, Inc. team is represented by professionals in each required discipline including:
Our approach revolves around a simple idea: Improving the client’s profits.One of the fundamentals of our success is to introduce the talents and resources to the organization to enhance business goals and profitability, by maximizing the operation and focusing the talents and resources toward the same goal; Increased Revenues!Ultimately, our role in all cases is to offer support to our clients through a wealth of quantifiable and measurable strategies that are created to improve revenue and profitability.
- Should the Hotel Industry be concerned? Is it too late to fight back against Airbnb? http://t.co/7SjchOJbfY via @sharethis #,
- 5 sustainable design ideas to take your hotel into the future http://t.co/mipPr9NEni via @@ehotelier #,
- "The Hotel Feasibility Study Process" by @rk_consulting on @LinkedIn https://t.co/jh2qsOpELZ #,
- NYC Hotel Glut Leading to Slowdown in Room-Rate Increases http://t.co/aoh0NwoRxq via @business #,
- Lightstone Committing $2 Billion to Hotel Projects http://t.co/UN0ab1FMke via @business #,