Asset Management provides hotel owners and investors with professional hotel management services including consulting, pre-opening, redevelopment and renovation services. Our management team encourages owners to participate in the strategic decision making process. Our flexible management style strives to mirror each hotel owner’s vision and objectives.
- Exceed the expectations of owners, investors, licensees, employees and guests.
- Create an environment that quickly maximizes opportunities and competitive advantages.
- Provide guest experiences that result in high levels of guest loyalty.
- Hotel Management: maximize each hotel’s physical and human resources to achieve superior standards of service and deliver maximum value to owners and investors within agreed profit objectives.
- Revenue Enhancement: enhance property revenue and exceed fair market share through proactive and consistent attention to all business opportunities.
- Sales and Marketing: pursue all opportunities by implementing innovative programs and proven sales techniques.
- Cost Controls and Reporting: ensure the effective operation of all hotel departments and facilities to ensure that profit targets are achieved, both through revenue enhancement and expense control.
- Franchise Management: maximize the value inherent in all brand services and programs.
- Human Resources: maintain constant focus on employee training and retention to optimize the use of all human resources, ensuring productivity and fostering a positive working environment.
- Guest and Public Relations: pursue services and strategies that build high levels of guest loyalty and strong community relations.
- Reporting Systems: deploy customized systems and controls that produce regular and accurate information to assist with financial evaluation and dynamic decision making.
- Project Management: optimize resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Risk Management: empower and reward employee involvement in ensuring that safety practices are observed to ensure a safe and productive working environment.
- Hotel News Now Article http://t.co/DkNXhdPMb1 #,
- Who's Making Money in the Hotel Industry http://t.co/GJTr4oUsOe via @HuffPostBiz #,
- Marriott's Apple Pay Play Is Part of a Bigger Mobile Strategy http://t.co/xID0LAYZYD by @skift #,
- Hotel Market Staggers in New York City http://t.co/tHNsQsfgdv #,
- Hotel Online - ARC Hospitality Trust Completes $1.8 Billion Acquisition of Equity Inns Lodging 116 Hotel Portfolio http://t.co/8Xh8xmOung #,