Asset Management provides hotel owners and investors with professional hotel management services including consulting, pre-opening, redevelopment and renovation services. Our management team encourages owners to participate in the strategic decision making process. Our flexible management style strives to mirror each hotel owner’s vision and objectives.
- Exceed the expectations of owners, investors, licensees, employees and guests.
- Create an environment that quickly maximizes opportunities and competitive advantages.
- Provide guest experiences that result in high levels of guest loyalty.
- Hotel Management: maximize each hotel’s physical and human resources to achieve superior standards of service and deliver maximum value to owners and investors within agreed profit objectives.
- Revenue Enhancement: enhance property revenue and exceed fair market share through proactive and consistent attention to all business opportunities.
- Sales and Marketing: pursue all opportunities by implementing innovative programs and proven sales techniques.
- Cost Controls and Reporting: ensure the effective operation of all hotel departments and facilities to ensure that profit targets are achieved, both through revenue enhancement and expense control.
- Franchise Management: maximize the value inherent in all brand services and programs.
- Human Resources: maintain constant focus on employee training and retention to optimize the use of all human resources, ensuring productivity and fostering a positive working environment.
- Guest and Public Relations: pursue services and strategies that build high levels of guest loyalty and strong community relations.
- Reporting Systems: deploy customized systems and controls that produce regular and accurate information to assist with financial evaluation and dynamic decision making.
- Project Management: optimize resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Risk Management: empower and reward employee involvement in ensuring that safety practices are observed to ensure a safe and productive working environment.
- 14 new properties join National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World https://t.co/KzGsbPlGI6 via @ehotelier #,
- What Hotel Features Have Completely Vanished? http://t.co/NYX4TY0wxI via @HPLifestyle #,
- Analysis: Supreme Court guest registry ruling https://t.co/IZXuZgpazg via @sharethis #,
- Brand prototypes under scrutiny to drive value https://t.co/D6eDFtEaQ5 via @sharethis #,
- Hotels that are Killing it with Millennials http://t.co/xjMkHEae49 #,