Asset Management provides hotel owners and investors with professional hotel management services including consulting, pre-opening, redevelopment and renovation services. Our management team encourages owners to participate in the strategic decision making process. Our flexible management style strives to mirror each hotel owner’s vision and objectives.
- Exceed the expectations of owners, investors, licensees, employees and guests.
- Create an environment that quickly maximizes opportunities and competitive advantages.
- Provide guest experiences that result in high levels of guest loyalty.
- Hotel Management: maximize each hotel’s physical and human resources to achieve superior standards of service and deliver maximum value to owners and investors within agreed profit objectives.
- Revenue Enhancement: enhance property revenue and exceed fair market share through proactive and consistent attention to all business opportunities.
- Sales and Marketing: pursue all opportunities by implementing innovative programs and proven sales techniques.
- Cost Controls and Reporting: ensure the effective operation of all hotel departments and facilities to ensure that profit targets are achieved, both through revenue enhancement and expense control.
- Franchise Management: maximize the value inherent in all brand services and programs.
- Human Resources: maintain constant focus on employee training and retention to optimize the use of all human resources, ensuring productivity and fostering a positive working environment.
- Guest and Public Relations: pursue services and strategies that build high levels of guest loyalty and strong community relations.
- Reporting Systems: deploy customized systems and controls that produce regular and accurate information to assist with financial evaluation and dynamic decision making.
- Project Management: optimize resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Risk Management: empower and reward employee involvement in ensuring that safety practices are observed to ensure a safe and productive working environment.
- Tommy Hilfiger buys Miami Beach boutique hotel http://t.co/QGkrKw3SQY #,
- Interesting the Luxury Class is rebounding the most; the fact is that the Luxury Hotel Segement took the biggest dec…http://t.co/VZysgjovGm #,
- Hotel Online - Hotel Investment: How to Finance the New Supply? http://t.co/2F2e1a5QJC #,
- Hotel Online - Las Vegas Billionaire, Phil Ruffin, Seeks Zoning for 400-bed Condo-Hotel for Hutchinson Island Site http://t.co/e518HkVDo8 #,
- GBTA Revises Business Travel Growth Forecast Upward for 2014 http://t.co/atZsXiP44R #,